Sunday, November 6, 2011

Football Cake- Happy Birthday Ryan

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to make a cake for my Nephew, Ryan. It was his 3rd birthday party and I was absolutely thrilled when his mom, my best friend, asked me to make the cake for him. He is not much of a talker but he is getting there so when he told me is was a cute cake, what more could I ask for. When he saw his cake he was all smiles and started to clap! I love this little boy and making him happy is all I can ask for. To this day I am so shocked that I am able to make cakes for people and put a smile on their face for their happy day.

Happy 3rd Birthday Ryan!!

1 comment:

  1. Tears! Not only was this cake amazing to look at but all 16 lbs of it tasted absolutely delicious! Thank you so much for making a "cute cake".

    ReplyDelete